HTML5 API docs published
A couple notes:
- I wrote an html5APIexerciser app that implements every available public method in the framework. This was helpful to ensure that what I wrote matched reality ;) It may be useful to folks exploring development of Ubuntu HTML5 apps. The app can be run directly in a browser by opening its index.html, but it is also an Ubuntu SDK project, so it can be opened and run from the Ubuntu SDK, locally and on an attached device.
- I decided to use yuidoc as the framework for adding source code comments as the basis for auto generated web docs. After you install yuidoc using npm you can build the docs from source as follows:
- Get the ubuntu-html5-theme branch: bzr branch lp:ubuntu-html5-theme
- Build the docs: yuidoc -c yuidoc.json . This creates the ./build directory.
- Launch the docs by opening build/index.html in your browser. They should look something like this
Thanks to Daniel Beck for his initial writeup of the Ubuntu HTML5 framework, and of course to the developer.ubuntu.com team for their always awesome work!for some theme work and his always helpful consultation, to